What some people have claimed are the result of experimentation conducted by UFO borne aliens.
Everything started when an Appaloosa gelding called Snippy from Alamosa, Colorado, met with a gruesome fate in 1967. Its carcass was found with all the flesh neatly removed from its head and neck.
Snippy's death set the pattern for a series of bizarre animal mutilations that have occurred across the U.S.A. In all cases, parts of the bodies were removed, such as the eyes, ears, genitals, or anus. Also, an absence of blood in the carcasses and the apparent use of advanced surgical instruments — cuts in the flesh of animal's were clean and showed indications of burning or cauterization — compounds the mystery.
Other theories include the suspicion that Satanic cults used the unfortunate animals in their rituals. Another one is that cattle are being used in secret U.S. government experiments involving chemical and germ warfare.
Ranchers and skeptics seem to favor the theory that these animals have been mutilated by natural predators, such as wolves and coyotes.
The FBI investigated animal mutilation reports in the USA, and compiled the following facts about the phenomena:
1. UFOs are often reported prior to the discovery of mutilated carcasses.
2. Some of the UFOs reported were lights, black discs, and strange ultra-quiet black helicopters.
3. Usually, only cattle and/or horses are found mutilated.
4. Often the animal's sexual organs are taken, including the testicles and rectum.
5. There have been cases where animal's heart, liver, kidneys, udder, muscle fibers, womb, brain, eyes, tongue, nostrils, lips, and complete lower jaw have also been taken.
6. In some cases, every bone in the animal's body had been broken. Some claim this being the result of the body being dropped from a spacecraft at high altitude.
7. Often, circular imprints in the ground registering high levels of radiation are found nearby. These are claimed to be from the spacecraft's landing gear and/or legs.
8. Mutilated carcasses are often found to have been marked on one side with a potassium and magnesium powder, which can only be seen under ultraviolet light.
9. Believers claim that these mutilations are part of a systematic long-term program of biological and genetic study of earth's life forms by visiting aliens.
10. Skeptics believe that all of these incidents and reports can be explained as either hoaxes, attacks by other animals, or secret government studies.
| || |
A fact that needs to be mentioned is that, even though America's the place where most of these bizarre cases happen, animal mutilations are not a phenomena limited to the USA alone. There are many incidents reported in other countries as well, both in Europe and South America.
See Alien, Alien Autopsy, Men in Black, UFO, Area 51, Flying Saucer, Grays, Exobiology, Fortean Phenomena, Mystic Gifts and Charms - New Age Gift Shop & Wicca and Pagan Supplies, Love Spells -- Use these powerful love spells to help you find and keep your true love, The Tarot Store, The Chakra Store, Divination & Scrying Tools and Supplies, Unique Amulets, Talismans, Good Luck Charms, and Love Tokens, Powerful Witch Doctor Spell Kits, Powerful Spells - Cast by Andreika the Witch, Webmasters Make $$$, AzureGreen - Celebrating All Paths to the Divine, ISIS - Tools for Your Soul's Journey, and The Pyramid Collection - Myth, Magick, Fantasy and Romance.
Sources: (1) Fenômeno OVNI, Editora Século Futuro; (2) Mysteries of Mind, Space & Time: The Unexplained, H. S. Stuttman Inc. Publishers; (3) Mysteries of the Unknown, Time-Life Books.
| || |